A divine blend of Dead Sea salts and dried Damask rose petals. It opens the pores and detoxifies the skin, providing an immediate relaxing steam experience.
Maris Sal/Sea Salt, Rosa Damascena Flower.
How To Use
1. Bring a small pot of water to a boil. You only need 1 to 2 cups of water to do a proper steam. Boil the water on the stove or in the microwave.
2. Pour the water into a bowl. Pour the water into a glass or ceramic bowl resting on a folded towel.
3. Add 1 to 2 spoons of Rose Face Steam.
4. Hold your face over the steaming water. Drape a towel over your head so that it creates a sort of tent over your face and hold your face over the water. Keep your face over the steam for about 10 minutes.
Close your eyes and breathe deeply, allowing the heat to open your pores.
5. Rinse your face with lukewarm water and pat it dry with a towel. This is a great time to apply your daily skincare as the steam makes the skin more permeable.
To Use once a week.